- Triceratops was the largest and heaviest of all the horned dinosaurs.
- Its massive skull made up almost one third of the length of its entire body.
- Many skull fossils have been discovered with scarring and abrasions, probably caused by the huge beasts locking horns with each other in contests of strength.
- This 1:45 scale replica from Safari Ltd has a lifelike texture, right down to the wrinkles. It was designed to reflect the latest scientific research.
- Each Carnegie Dinosaur Collectible is individually hand painted, resulting in vivid designs that appeal to all imaginations.
The Safari Ltd Triceratops has its head lowered like it\'s about to fend off a predator, giving carnivores a better view of its pointed horns and bony frill. Wild Safari Dinosaurs and Prehistoric Life were created for the dinosaur lover in all of us. Slightly smaller than our Carnegie Dinosaur Collectibles, these replicas introduce collectors to the fascinating landscapes and creatures of prehistoric worlds. Each hand painted figure is designed to stimulate the imaginations of children of all ages.